Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenges. Curiosity works here!
At Coloplast we constantly strive to improve the way we serve our Consumers and through this achieve our ambitious targets. Employing the right people constitutes a corner stone in our efforts. We offer a position in a developing, international organization with attractive growth opportunities for our employees.
We are currently looking for candidates to Coloplast Business Centre for a Junior Order Administrator position.
You are offered a unique opportunity to join a Global Commercial Support department consisting of Direct Services, Consumer Sales Support, Quality and Digital Marketing. The position of a Junior Order Administrator is placed in the Consumer Sales Support area. We are mainly responsible for entering new customers’ data into a database and processing orders.
- Daily processing of B2B orders according to deadlines
- Maintaining contact with local Customer Service
- Support in solving process issues within a team
- Participation in projects pointed out by management
- Good knowledge of English (min. B2) and Italian (min. A2/B1)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to work with daily deadlines
- Quality mindset – attention to details
- Improvement mindset
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
- Private medical care,
- Sports card,
- Transportation co-funding,
- Restaurant card,
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Modern workplace
- Great office location in the very city centre
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.