Homeglobal provides business services in many languages for clients all over the world. We appreciate the commitment and development of our employees in the organizations structure. We are seeking creative people, who are passionate about their duties while being goal-oriented.
Due to the rapid development, we are recruiting to a new department within the organizations structure, for the position of After Sales Customer Service Specialist with the Estonian language.
- helping customers resolving their after-sales problems (with the shipment, delivery, courier, etc.);
- implementation of complaint issues;
- responding to customer inquiries;
- working with our internal system, applications, and databases;
- maintaining a high level of customer service quality;
- promoting products of the Health and Beauty branch.
- fluency in Estonian – a necessary condition;
- experience in a position related to customer service or sales is always appreciated;
- highly-developed communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- excellent organizational skills;
- independence and ambition to reach targets;
- motivation and a commitment to ones duties;
- high-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work.
- The opportunity to work from the office located at the center of Warsaw or working remotely (saving the time you would spend commuting to the office);
- additional benefits (Multisport card, private medical care at Medicover);
- two-component remuneration (base salary + bonus);
- a dedicated coordinator to supervise and support you;
- training under the supervision of experienced professionals;
- advanced equipment necessary to perform the appointed tasks;
- the opportunity to communicate on a regular basis in a language you know well.
- świetna lokalizacja
- prywatna opieka medyczna
- elastyczne godziny pracy
- atrakcyjne wynagrodzenie
- karta sportowa
- sala relaksu i rozrywki
- parking rowerowy
- kawa i herbata