Team Leader with Spanish / Russian / Portuguese
Monday-Friday, regular working hours
- Manage team size of 15-20 agents.
- Supervise the agents, manage their performance, staffing.
- Drive operation to meet service levels & provide escalation support.
- Enforce real time adherence in all Work Types within the scope of operation
- Monitor the volume of Jobs, variations in AHT, and any other real time events that contribute or impact negatively in the execution of planned productivity hours to meet SLAs
- Constant interaction with customer, reporting site performance; including but not limited to staffing compliance, skilling status
- Provide visibility and reporting capabilities of KPIs.
- Should be fluent in preparing reports / graphs / Pivot reports / dashboards etc
- Must be very familiar with Excel formulas / functions etc.
- Team Management experience in a similar work environment preferred.
- Goal and result oriented mindset
- High level of attention to details
- Excellent written communication skills (English and respective language)
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Working experience of MS Excel – Highly Desirable. Few examples are but not limited to
- Lookup Functions – VLOOKUP, XLOOKUP
- Logical Functions – IF, AND, OR, XOR
- Text Functions – FIND, SEARCH, PROPER, TRIM, CONCATENATE
- Formatting & Auditing
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.